Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So since I'm going crazy with posting, I've decided to post the rest of my Halloween pictures. This is a ship puzzle I put together from Michaels, and I painted it as well... I'm hoping it really does look like a pirate ship.
So for some more pirate decor, I took some old photos of my mom's family and doctored them to be pirate-y. This one is my favorite :) It's my great great grandma Olive, but now she's the dread pirate Olive with a hook. Tee hee hee.


These shelves are just below the vintage paper wreath, looks pretty cool there.



So I'm sure I'll have a ton more Halloween stuff to show, but since it's only September, I think I have some time to work on more things.
Loves,
Ash

1 comment:

  1. Super creative Ashley! How fun! I loved the pictures and the piratey looks.

    ReplyDelete