Wednesday, September 22, 2010

'Lo all :)
Some cute stuff goin' on with Jasper that I wanted to share... He 'said' please for the first time by himself yesterday. Usually when he wants something, I ask him to say please, then give him a moment to do it, and if he doesn't I help him sign it. Well yesterday, I asked for a please, and he did it all by himself! So great, and so cute :)
So I just finished the book I am Number Four, By 'Picitus Lore' (the 'author', kinda like Lemony Snickit). It was good; there was some superficial swearing that I thought was totally unnecessary, but there weren't any F words. If it weren't for that, I would recommend it to anyone, it was a lot of fun to read. I'm currently working on The Cabinet of Wonders by Marie Rutkowski (sp?), and even though I'm just starting it, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Yay for getting books at Costco!
Anyway, I just finished all the Halloween decorating that is above Jasper level, so the main living area of the house is quite the spooky pirate grotto... I'll take more pictures soon.
Love you guys,

2 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween style. :) I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously - you need to post your readings on Good Reads!!! They are never going to get to my "to read" list unless they are on good reads - so sign up girl! And I too want to see more pictures. Woo hoo for Halloween. Halloween posts are running rampant in blogland - and it makes me want to make more and more decorations. If only I had the time, and money:) I think I will be either an octopus or a jellyfish for Halloween. I'll let you know how that goes:)

    ReplyDelete