Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My yard

Ok, I figured since the bug is still asleep, and I had more time and pictures, I'd do a little more blogging.

Here is some pictures of our yard in progress... This one below is of our newly planted trees in the back yard with the fence put up around them.


Here is my new curbing (before the fence) with my freshly planted heather, hyacinth and magnolia tree.


Here is the yard without the fence, but the posts put up.


And another. (Aren't we all glad we can't see the neighbors yard anymore?)


So I'll have to post up-to-date ones soon so you can see how it's progressed. My trees and plants are all bigger, and my garden is a monster. But Jasper really loves to run around in the yard, and we have a blast back there.
Thanks agian everyone, I'll get some more posted soon,







No comments:

Post a Comment