Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Party Part 3

Hello Everyone!
Ok, so a little explanation and a little description. I had to do this in 3 parts because my computer will freeze if I try to add more than the alotted 5 pictures to each post... I know there is probably a fix for that, but I had my momentum going and needed to post asap, so I just dealt with it.

So the party was super great... We started around 6ish, and took pictures as people came. Everyone had a food assignment, and it was all fabulous! I love good food, so thanks to everyone who brought some. Then we had a pirate trivia game that I spent FOREVER putting together... You'd be suprised how much information there isn't.

Anyway, we played that (girls won of course :)) and then we just munched and chilled. I'm hoping everyone had a good time!

Mike, Shayla, Syd and Mark eating dinner.


Mike 'sitting' on mom's lap... He was actually just in a higher chair, but it was a great photo op.


Just the photo set-up. There was never really a good shot of people in it, so I just took one stag :).

Anyway, that concludes my Halloween posts for the year... maybe.
Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment