Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holidays 2010

So I know I'm the WORST at keeping up with blogging, but now that the holidays are over, maybe I can be a little more consistent.

We just spent the holidays up Bountiful at my mom's house with my sister Lindsay and her family who came in from Boston. We had a ton of fun playing games, eating good food, crafting and being with family.

This is Jasper all bundled up and ready to play outside. I don't think he liked it all that much :)


My dad replaced a hallway and bathroom with bamboo flooring, and Jasper (who is ready to go to the pool, hence the shorts and rash guard) is helping with a toy hammer. Too cute :)



Jasper also really liked to help grandma with her sewing... Don't you love the glasses?



And my sister and I spent about an hour trying to get some awesome photos of her kids and Jasper... They are laughing at me playing peek-a-boo from behind the bed in this one :) Luckily, we got about 4 perfect photos (we shot about 200), and this is one of them. Love it!


And this is a quilt my mom made. She made one for each girl, and the flower tops are hand-stitched by her great-grandmother, which she then quilted into a blanket called 'grandmother's flower garden'. She worked REALLY hard on them, and they are such a beautiful keepsake. Every flower top is different, and so each quilt is different. I really love this, and am SO excited to find a great spot to display it in my house.



We also got to go to Chris and Becky's wedding! *Cheers* It seemed to go very smoothly, and Becky was stunning in her gown. The reception was beautiful, and I am so very happy for the newlyweds.
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment