Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween party part 1

So here is beautiful Cindy being cuffed, threatened, and forced to drink by her 3 brothers...
The 'Guy' team (they lost by the way). We couldn't decide where to put Dad because, well... he IS a guy, even though he was dressed like a girl. And we couldn't decide where to put Mom because, well.... she IS a girl, even though she was dressed like a guy. So in the end, since the girl team had more than the boy team, we decided that we rejected Dad as a girl, and put him on the boy team, and since mom was dressed like a boy and we were one short... Aaaaaanway, there you go.
The girl team (Syd is Waaaaay in the background there), but minus me cuz I had to take the picture :)


And oh-my-gosh, Jasper is the CUTEST pirate I've ever seen!


He was having the biggest blast running around in that hat, and delivering gold out of the treasure chest and onto the ottoman... This was right before bedtime, we had just retrieved him from the neighbors (thanks Lisa).


So there you go, my Pirate Party, October of 2010, YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a blast! I'm sorry that we couldn't make it!

    ReplyDelete