Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Party Part 2

So yes, this is Dad (the wench) and Mom (the pirate). Can you believe that? Dad was seriously freaky... the high voice, the bosoms, the makeup... Wow. Way to go mom for being seen with him.... her.... whatever.

This is super cute Chris and Becky, so glad they came! Hope we didn't scare Becky off.
My little sister Sydney and her boyfriend Mark. *mini plug for ashley - I made that blue shirt she's wearing*. Anyway, they looked great. I love the snarl of Syd's face, super pirate-y. Oh, and she just got her wisdom teeth out yesterday, go go Syd!


My Mother and Father-In-Law, Joanna and JT and Joanna's daughter Helena... I'm super glad they came, Helena and her little family had just come back from Texas not even a week prior, so I'm glad she was available to come.



Awwwww, what a cute couple! Mike and Shayla are always so fun to have around. And even though Mike looked like a colonial pirate (at least he thought so), they looked great!

Ok, so I have a few more to post, I'll get right to it, but the party was alot of fun :)
Loves,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures, they look great.

    And can I just say again how impressed I am with your party planning skills? You should start a business someday or something.

    ReplyDelete