Monday, October 25, 2010

Witch Spider?

Hi there. So I'm gonna post a few pictures of my first two Halloween Extravaganzas, me as a witch, and me as a spider. I will post my Halloween party as soon as I get the pictrues printed on to a CD. Before me ask, I will quote the immortal words of Indigo Montoya: "Lemme splain. No, there is too much, lemme sum up."

See, my cameral stinks, so I asked mom to bring hers, and she did and it worked great. So then she sent them over to me from Costco.comc, and I didn't realize you can't actually download the pictures onto your computer for the Costco site itself if they are not yours... Soooooo, I have to make a CD of them, then load them onto my comtpuer so I can post them. Ugh.

Aaaaaanyway, here is me as a witch... Fake eyelashes, nylons turned gloves and a walmart hat I tweaked a little made for a fun witch outfit. Had a great time out with some girlfriends.

So for my spider costume, I really just wore black and did my face and hair up... This is an 'arial' view of my finished head... a tulle veil with a spider on top.

I saw this awesome tutorial online about how to make a web-face thing, so I used all my own makeup and just a little halloween makeup to create it.

I also parted my hair pretty far on the side, and braided about 6 strands... I lifted them up and spraypainted white under and the braids black to make a webby-ish look.

So here's the finished product... I am wearing fangs, just in case my smile looks funny... but that's with the veil and spider and makeup all done. I think I had more fun doing that than anything else :)

So anyway, I'll post the Pirate party asap. Love you guys,

1 comment:

  1. Um hello! You are so cool!! I can't even decide what to be for ONE event, let alone THREE!!!!!
    Will you please help me?!? I want to be as cool as you for Halloween. I have a dragon tail I made. Really cute, but what else should I do?
    You look amazing! I love the face paint. I love the hat. And the gloves. Wow.

    ReplyDelete