Monday, January 24, 2011

Ice and Babies :)

So I am LOVING this warmer weather, but there are just some things about the cold even I have to admit are super cool... Like this crazy sculpture mom and I found on our way up to Alpine. I know it's a little hard to see, but it was probably 20 feet high, and it even had lights on it at night. I'm not sure how it was done, but it was just in someones front yard in some little neighborhood... crazy, right?



And I had to post my sweet boy... coloring with crayons at the counter, way to big for his britches :)


By the way, I find out what baby #2 is next Wednesday (the 2nd of Feb.) and I'm super excited!
Loves,

2 comments:

  1. yay! I'm excited to hear what little baby Tucker 2 is!! slow dripping water lines/sprinklers.. I saw some dude explain how he did it on a show once. Pretty crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! That's awesome that you took a picture.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete