Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby #2... It's a Boy!!!

I am SO EXCITED! Another baby boy on the way, and someone for Jasper to play with :)
The Ultrasound Nurse was super nice, and said the baby looked great... looks like from the size the due date might be moved up a little (yay!). Here are some of the better pictures from the CD she gave me:

This is baby's spine and big 'ol tummy. You can see most of the body here and I love it :).
Proof that it's really a boy... Doug is so proud.

You can see the 4 chambers of the heart in this one. The nurse zoomed in and we got to see the valves working, it was pretty cool to see.


Here is the little peanut's face. A little skeletal, I know, but cool none the less.





And here is baby's little face :) I love love love this one. It's really cool to see the nose and mouth and forehead. Really makes it look like a baby, not an alien :)

So we're taking name suggestions, although the front runners are still Finn, Ian, Isaac, Coel, and a few others.

Loves,

6 comments:

  1. Fun to see the pictures! How exciting that you're having another boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I veto Coel, on the simple fact that I have no idea how to pronounce that, and that would suck for baby-o boy #2.
    Unless of course you want me to be giving him nicknames like LL-Coel-J or Coel-Aide or throw some more Coel on the fire. teeheehee, haahaahaa...
    I like the rest though. Finn is my fav among the group. Call me when you have more ideas though:) I like to discuss...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky boy to be coming to your family. He will have so much fun with Jasper!

    Meredith already took the name Emmett, and Ted's boy's middle name will be Edward, so I think you should go with Carlisle! :D

    Just kidding. But I do like your front runners (although I slightly agree with Lindsay - is Coel a typo?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Ashley! That is going to be so fun to have two little boys! Great name choices, too. Finn is one of our boys names given the opportunity we ever have a boy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for 2 boys! We have had so much fun with Steven and Isaac. Love the name Isaac by the way. Cute blog Ashley. -Dixie Olson

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all good names and you are brave to take suggestions. I would not do that. I actually really like Coel and I know how to pronounce it too.LOL

    ReplyDelete