Monday, October 25, 2010

So For a 'How to Host a Murder' night at a neighbors, Doug was assigned Bigfoot... So I had to make him an outfit that didn't cost a million dollars (have you SEEN the prices on gorilla suits?). So besides sewing him a hairy shirt, I made cardboard feet to attach to his shoes.


So first I cut out a cardboard outline of the feet I wanted, then trimmed some of the fur around it so I could fold it over the edges and between the toes.

I hot glued the fur in place and ended up with....


Some totally awesome feet!



Finished product, what do you think? Doug was a great sport about it, as you can tell by the 'can I take this off now' face. Love ya baby!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY FREAK! (And I don't mean Doug).
    This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you could send it to me so that Sean could be it for Halloween. Once I show him this costume, he is going to say - why can't you be that cool, and make me some sweet Halloween costume?
    I mean seriously. I am fine at copying things - but you are so genuinly creative! GEESE!

    ReplyDelete