Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jasper and the Wii

So Jasper has seen everyone around him playing video games and the like, and so has decided that he wants to play! As soon as we get upstairs in Grandma and Grandpa Connelly's house, he runs to grab the Wii controllers and grunts in the direction of the tv, obviously wanting us to turn it on. So we do, and truth be told, we do very little coaching once the games on Wii Resort are started... Jasper knows when to shake his remote, when to steer, and all you have to do is say 'Jasper, push the button', and he will find and push the 'A'. No kidding, he wins half the time!

So here he is with Daddy, steering away...

And once he gets tired of standing, he usually finds a lap to lay in (typically grandpa's).



He is just too funny! He gets so excited, and if you ask him if he's ready, he'll shout 'Rea-eeee' really loud and I love it!


Oh, and no I haven't found my camera. These are pictures my mom took and sent to me... I'm sure I'll end up getting a new camera, and the old one will show up (sounds like a common problem around here), but I really don't know how much longer I can go without one.


*twitch*


2 comments:

  1. Heeeeyyyy, you changed your background! Woo woo.
    I'm oh so sorry about your camera. That is such a bummer! But, Costco has some good ones, for not too much money. And the great thing is, cameras are like computers. Every few months the one with more megapixels and a better zoom is cheaper than it was 3 months ago, because a newer camera, with more megapixels and an even BETTER zoom has come out! So, you should be able to get a camera better than the one you lost for a fraction of the cost!
    Then, put a beeper on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably have some sort of a pill for that twitch that ails you. Wish you could find it though, that sucks!

    ReplyDelete