Thursday, April 14, 2011

Help!

Ok, I'm sending out a desperate plea for help! Doug and I have searched and searched our house, our cars and my purse (which has been emptied countless times in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, I missed it the first twenty times I looked)... But I can no longer be in denial, so I'll just say it: The camera is gone.


So if anyone knows where it is, or may have accidentally taken it home with them, or if I left it somewhere at someones house because I'm a moron, would you let me know? I've already missed some classic picture-taking moments, and I'm dying that I don't have them recorded.... AAAAHHHH!


Thanks... Hopefully if it is found my left eye will stop twitching.

*twitch twitch*

P.S. Thanks Shayla for reminding me to add one important piece of info.... what it looks like... duh....


It is quite small and silver with no viewfinder, and a digital screen taking up most of the back side of it. It's a little beat up, and no bigger than 2.5 x 3.5 inches.


*twitch*


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you find it soon. What does it look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried looking in the couch like where everything falls into it from under the cushions? We've lost one that way and took the bottom off to get it, then stapled it back up. Mine is a similar description so I know how easy it is to overlook/loose the silly thing. Hope you find it soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go and buy a new one the old one is sure to show up. That is the way things go around here. Good luck finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the last comment! Go buy another camera, but don't take it out of the box or anything. Your camera will for sure show up. Then you can return the new one....
    But that totally sucks! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete