Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Post!

Hey Everyone,

I've finally decided to jump on the blogging train... We'll see how I do.

Life is a little crazy, we're working on the yard and planning at full speed, and hopefully it will all come together by early summer. Got the curbing guy coming, the fence being delivered on tuesday, just bought trees last night, and beginning my seeding for the garden. Ugh.

Jasper is all better from his croupe/cough/cold thankfully. But since he was sick and we couldn't let him cry during the night, he's gotten used to us coming to get him again instead of putting himself back to sleep. Poor guy, we have to re-train him. And us.

But I'm loving this weather, and Jasper and I have been spending alot of time outside in the sunshine. He's also getting into everything, cruising on furniture, crawling to every corner of the house he isn't supposed to be in, and just being an adorable handfull.

Life is good! Love you all,


3 comments:

  1. YAAAAYYYY!!! Now it need to see More more more! I'm excited to see anything Tucker. I blogged stalked you from Lindsay's site. Hope that's okay. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash - your yard looks great and Jasper is so big now, you need to post a picture of him. Love you

    ReplyDelete